Monday, October 22, 2012

blog entry #5

dear diary,
Its monday morning of the year 1789 and today I was chopping down a tree for some wood to be able to start a fire, to keep my family worm. As I was doing this I could see behind some trees, there was this big building with many people gathered around it. I wanted to go see what all the fus was about, so I quickly ran thords it. Inside this building there was Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson. They were there arguing about how the government was going to be work for our country. Hamilton said he wanted a strong government led by the upper class citizens, and Jefferson wanted a strong government led by local government rooted in participation.Since they were not getting along with their ideas, I walked in the room and shouted lets make a compromise. They looked surprised but then relized, that i was right. So they established a compromise that help them not have an argument and avoid going to war. I was very pleased with this agreement, and later headed home to tell my wife the big news. Thats it for me today, ill keep in touch later.
your truley, LionKing








No comments:

Post a Comment