Monday, November 12, 2012

dear diary #7,
   My name is LIONKING , its December 4, 1819, and today is my last day on earth. I lay here on my old bed with broken ribs, fractured skull, broken arm, broken legs, and broken back. I feel super weak and literaly like a lonely vegetable. It all happened yesterday, I was chopping down a big tree near the river to create a bridge, but as i was doing this i triped over a rock, and the tree landed on my whole body. The pain was intense but it aint so bad, because at least that tree didnt land on my beautiful face, now that would be a real tragedy. I have lived 343 years and i woudnt changed my life for anything. Buring this time i have experianced good times and bad times. For example like the start of The United States, and how they created our nation. i think what will end up happening later on in the future, is people advancing in technology and will create machines that will make life esiear. i also predict that humans are going to be able to fly like birds to get to their destinations, much faster. It sucks that im not going to be a part of this life era but hey i lived my life to the max.  All i want for me right now is to just die with a smile on my face, knowing that all of my
family and friends will be at my funeral.




No comments:

Post a Comment